Observations from the Sun-Sentinel:
"- Lorenzo Booker is a lot better at fielding kickoffs than he is at punts.Observations from the Palm Beach Post:
- Chatman's been the most impressive back of training camp.
- Anthony Alabi's also back on the field and he said he's optimistic he'll play on Saturday.
- John Beck, who started out training camp extremely hot, hasn't looked very good the past couple of days."
"- Anthony Alabi is back at RT, but Chris Liwienski isn’t lined up at LG, where he’d been working with the first team until Alabi tweaked his left knee on Monday. Rookie Drew Mormino remains at LG and Rex Hadnot at RG. LT Vernon Carey and C Samson Satele haven’t moved since Day 1 of camp.
- Another surprise development on O: WR Marty Booker is riding a bike and Ted Ginn Jr. is lining up opposite Chris Chambers in the Dolphins two-receiver sets. Cam Cameron also is using TE Justin Peele with the first team during a two-TE set with David Martin. Peele is playing in the slot. Peele played from 2002-05 in San Diego, when Cameron was the team’s offensive coordinator, and has had a good camp.
- Beck also has held onto the ball too long a number of times. He’s also thrown the ball away quite a bit.
- Feely has enough leg to get it deep, but not out of the end zone.
- It’s official, Liwienski is working with the second team at LG, Shelton at RT, with Julius Wilson at LT, Dan Stevenson at RG and Johnathan Ingram at C. Rookie G Tala Esera, who spent much of camp with the second unit, is now working with the third team.
- L. Booker has looked terrific out of the backfield catching the ball. The move of Reagan Mauia to TB tells you how Booker has looked running the ball."