Observations from the Sun-Sentinel (1), (2):
"- Marquay Love switched from nose tackle to offensive guard Monday and played his first full offensive day Tuesday...Coach Cam Cameron mentioned the coaching staff liked his footwork at guard.Observations from the Miami Herald:
- The Kerry Reed-John Beck connection is still firing on all cylinders.
- John Beck has been sizzling during training camp, and while I admit I haven't seen him go against the first-team defense, I can't help but think Beck has a bright future."
"- Not a great practice for Ted Ginn Jr. Although Ginn looked pretty fast in special teams workouts, often making defenders miss, he wasn't as impressive in team drills at wide receiver.Observations from the Palm Beach Post (1), (2):
- During the special teams portion of practice, wide receiver Michael Malone, child of Moses, showed some proficiency at being a gunner."
"- L. Booker...is not making the best decisions returning punts.
- I realize he’s facing the third-team defense, but Beck looks real solid out there. Beautiful drop-back and throw to Kerry Reed 15 yards downfield. Reed also continues his solid camp.
- Mauia...could be a stud on short-yardage situations...He does have quick feet, good balance, sure hands - a lot of the qualities you seek in a TB. But he’s also toting around 270 pounds … at least.
- Lemon isn’t showing much throwing the ball tonight.
- Green really struggled in the final third of practice."