- WR Ernest Wilford was excused from practice so that he could catch a flight. Ted Ginn became the QBs' primary target in his absence.
- QB Josh McCown began work with the first team.
- LB Charlie Anderson consistently applied pressure on the QB, making several would-be sacks.
- LT Jake Long struggled with speed rushers on the outside.
- DTs Lionel Dotson and Rodrique Wright have done nothing to stand out.
- CB Will Allen and SS Yeremiah Bell continue to dominate in the secondary.
- K Dan Carpenter showed off a strong leg on kickoffs.
OFFICIAL SITE REPORTS