- QB Chad Henne took the starter's reps in the morning, while John Beck took the starter's reps during the afternoon.
- G Justin Smiley moved to starting LG, while G Trey Darilek started at RG. Former starting LG Shawn Murphy moved to second team RG.
- DE Jason Taylor and CB Michael Lehan (ankle) were the only two players not in attendance. The team also brought in rookie free agent WR John Dunlap for a tryout.
- WR Greg Camarillo made several very good catches throughout the day.
- The players in the mix as kick and punt returners are WRs Ted Ginn, Davone Bess, and Jayson Foster and RBs Patrick Cobbs and Jalen Parmele.
- The second team defensive line is DE Randy Starks, NT Paul Soliai, and DE Phillip Merling.
- The pass offense generally struggled.
- WR David Kircus was limited in drills because of a tight hamstring. G Steve McKinney is still recovering from a knee injury and probably won't be ready to practice until training camp.
- S Chris Crocker and CB Nathan Jones took some reps at starting free safety, which is usually Jason Allen's spot.
- RB Ronnie Brown looked stiff.