- ILB Channing Crowder is only participating in conditioning and individual drills on a limited basis as he continues to recover from knee surgery. Starting at ILB were Akin Ayodele and Reggie Torbor. Edmond Miles and Kelly Poppinga worked as the second team ILBs. Titus Brown and Kelvin Smith worked with the third team.
- S Renaldo Hill (ACL), TE Anthony Fasano (shoulder), and C Steve McKinney (knee) did not practice. RB Ronnie Brown (knee) was held out of all team work, but participated in everything else. As expected, Jason Taylor was not present.
- Both Josh McCown and John Beck looked very good. The vertical passing attack was on full display.
- CB Michael Lehan suffered what appeared to be a serious ankle injury.
- The starting offensive line was: LT Jake Long - LG Shawn Murphy - C Samson Satele - RG Justin Smiley - RT Vernon Carey. The second team offensive line was: LT Trey Darilek - LG Ikechuku Ndukwe - C Mike Byrne - RG Donald Thomas - RT Julius Wilson.
- The starting secondary remains CB Will Allen, CB Andre' Goodman, S Jason Allen, and S Yeremiah Bell.
- Matt Roth and Vonnie Holliday were the starting DEs. Paul Soliai saw work at both DE and NT.
- DE Matt Roth saw some individual work with the linebackers.
- The second team corners were Travis Daniels and Will Billingsley.
- WR Ted Ginn was the first team kick and punt returner. RB Patrick Cobbs lined up with him on kickoffs. WR Jayson Foster and RB Jalen Parmele worked as the second team returners. Foster and WR Davone Bess also returned punts.