Observations from the Sun-Sentinel (1), (2):
"- The defensive line got through a number of times, batting down two passes from quarterbacks Cleo Lemon and Trent Green.Observations from the Miami Herald:
- Punter Brandon Fields was booming them.
- Jay Feely looks pretty good.
- Quarterback John Beck continues to find wide receiver Kerry Reed whenever possible. They connected on a beautiful strike down the sidelines, continuing a now weeklong tradition.
- Lots of interceptions...Coach Cam Cameron said after practice that ball-control was a concern.
- There was very little space for the running game, and the offensive line seemed to struggle all day. Most of the runs up the gut ended very quickly.
- Ronnie Brown complained of cramps and missed a few runs. After practice he said he was fine, and it was just heat getting to him.
- [Jesse] Chatman was getting a lot of runs and was showing some good cutbacks."
"- FB Kyle Eckel was back at practice after missing the first day with a hamstring injury. Though CB Andre' Goodman no longer wears a sling, he said the best-case scenario for his return from shoulder surgery is getting in a few practices before the end of training camp."Observations from the Palm Beach Post (1), (2):
"- S Cameron Worrell and CB Michael Lehan are the extra DBs in the dime package. S Yeremiah Bell switches to his usual — and highly effective — monster back position.
- RB Ronnie Brown is once again running tenatively.
- CB Michael Lehan had great coverage. So far in camp, Lehan has been a huge surprise.
- Green has been underwhelming so far in camp. I do chalk most of that up to getting used to his players and the offense.
- Beck’s biggest problem continues to be when his first option is shut down, he panics and can’t find an open guy. Talk about happy feet.
- Beck’s feet don’t look nearly as happy this afternoon.
- RT Shelton and RG Hadnot continue to line up with the second team.
- Schlesinger lining up wide on a few passing drills. Interesting …"