- Today's practices are the last of training camp and the last practices open to the public and the media.
- Charlie Anderson (hamstring), Vonnie Holliday (hamstring), and Michael Lehan (ankle) rode the bike but did not practice. Joey Porter (back) practiced in the morning but sat out in the evening.
- A huge brawl broke out after Will Allen started punching David Kircus while he was on the ground. The rest of the team rushed over and a large scrum developed. It was broken up within a minute and then practice resumed. Tony Sparano pulled Will Allen over to the side to have a talk with him.
- Both Pennington and Henne threw INTs on their first throws of the day. Beck and McCown got more work during the evening session.
- Chad Pennington seems to throw fade routes well. He also played really well in the red zone drills. Beck showed good accuracy on his deep throws.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
8/14/08 Training Camp Reports
Palm Beach Post Reports (Morning, Evening):