Greg Bedard at the Palm Beach Post is live blogging again from the Dolphins minicamp today. Here's the most important info from the morning practice:
First Team Offense
QB Trent Green
LT Vernon Carey LG Drew Mormino C Samson Satele RG Rex Hadnot RT L.J. Shelton
(QB Cleo Lemon is with the second team; QB John Beck is with the third team. QB Daunte Culpepper is not on the field.)
* T Joe Toledo (foot), T Anthony Alabi (knee), and CB Andre' Goodman (shoulder) are all sitting out. DE Jason Taylor and LB Zach Thomas are sitting out the team drills, most likely for rest. LB Channing Crowder is manning Thomas' MLB spot, while LB Derrick Pope takes over Crowder's WLB position, and DE Abraham Wright is substituting for Taylor.
* LG Drew Mormino was replaced in the first team offense by LG Chris Liwienski after he committed a false start penalty.
* CB Jason Allen continues to look shaky.
* WR Derek Hagan is running good, precise routes and catching the ball well.
* The quarterback play from Trent Green and John Beck has been very unimpressive. The offensive line has also been "absolutely atrocious."
* RB Lorenzo Booker looks just as quick and agile as advertised.
Daunte Culpepper Update:
* The NFL Players Association is now reviewing Daunte's situation to make sure no union laws are being broken. Cam Cameron said that he is prepared to hold onto Culpepper into training camp so that a trade can be worked out.