I'm making a new post for the afternoon minicamp. See the post below to get caught up on what happened this morning. Greg Bedard is continuing his live blog at the Palm Beach Post.
Daunte Culpepper Updates:
* Culpepper is still a Dolphin, as of 3:50 P.M. He is not on the field for the afternoon practices, however. This is to be expected since he said he was done with any on-field work.
First Team Offense
QB Cleo Lemon FB Cory Schlesinger RB Ronnie Brown
TE David Martin WR Chris Chambers WR Marty Booker
LT Vernon Carey LG Drew Mormino C Samson Satele RG Rex Hadnot RT L.J. Shelton
(QB Trent Green also saw work with the first-team.)
Second Team Offense
QB John Beck RB Lorenzo Booker H-Back Aaron Halterman
TE Jason Rader WR Ted Ginn
LT Julius Wilson LG Chris Liwienski C Johnathan Ingram RG Tala Esera RT Mike Rosenthal
First Team Defense (Dime Package)
LE Joey Porter DT Matt Roth DT Vonnie Holliday RE Abraham Wright
LB Channing Crowder
CB Jason Allen CB Travis Daniels CB Will Allen
S/LB Yeremiah Bell S Renaldo Hill S Cameron Worrell
(Jason Taylor is not participating in team drills, but he doesn't appear to be injured.)
* G Joe Toledo (foot), T Anthony Alabi (knee), DT Keith Traylor (ankle), and CB Andre' Goodman (shoulder) are riding the stationary bikes or watching from the sideline. WR Marty Booker sustained a minor injury, but he seems fine. LB Joey Porter practiced with a brace on his right knee.
* QB Trent Green showed a good arm and threw tight spirals. QB John Beck looks more confident than he was during the last minicamp.
* WR Ted Ginn is showing good athleticism and agility, but he's dropped several passes on comeback routes. WR Chris Chambers is looking dominant, and WR David Sutton is also coming on nicely. RB Ronnie Brown is catching the ball well.
* CB Jason Allen is allowing a lot of completions.