Monday, September 21, 2009

Week 2 vs. Colts Prediction

Well, I'm 0-1 to start the season off with my predictions.

I thought Miami would be able to take advantage of Atlanta's weak defense, but they made it look like an elite unit instead.

So, suffice to say, I don't have any confidence that the Dolphins can beat the Colts on Monday night. The only chance they'll have to pull this one out is if they revert to last year's near-turnover free offensive performance. It will also help if Chad Pennington can get the receivers involved out wide and down the field to open some room inside for the running backs.

Prediction: Colts win

Also, in these weekly game prediction posts, I'll put up Football Outsider's playoff odds for Miami. After Week 1, they had a 6.3% chance of making the playoffs.

No comments: