I'll keep this post updated with all the latest roster announcements, including practice squad additions.
* WR Greg Camarillo awarded off of waivers from the Chargers. Camarillo (6'1", 190 lbs.) was an undrafted college free agent in 2005. Camarillo is 25 years old. He spent his entire rookie season on the Chargers' practice squad. Last season, he played in five games (all in a reserve role) including one playoff match. He made 3 special teams tackles in the regular season and 1 in the postseason.
* T Cory Lekkerkerker awarded off of waivers from the Chargers. Lekkerkerker (6'7", 323 lbs.) was an undrafted college free agent in 2005. He is 26 years old. He spent the first half of his rookie season on the Chargers' practice squad. He was activated to the 53-man roster for the final 8 games but did not play. Last season, he played in 15 regular season games for the Chargers, all as a reserve.
* G Gene Murczkowski awarded off of waivers from the Patriots. Murczkowski (6'2", 305 lbs.) was an undrafted college free agent in 2003. He is 27 years old. He spent his rookie season on the Non-Football Injury list with a leg injury. Over the past 3 seasons, he has played in 18 regular season games and 4 postseason games with New England. He can play both left guard and center.
* TE Aaron Halterman, S Tuff Harris, G Marquay Love, and T Julius Wilson were signed to the team's practice squad.
* CB Andre' Goodman was activated off the active/physically unable to perform list. He is now eligible to play before week 7 of the regular season.
* WR Kerry Reed was waived.
* C Johnathan Ingram was waived.
* G Drew Mormino was placed on Injured Reserve with a shoulder injury.