- LB Quentin Moses - He's been starting to show some life, especially rushing the passer. Said Sparano, "He's kind of flashed in every practice." Even with a great camp, it will be hard to find the space to fit Moses on the team.
- LB Cameron Wake - Wake had been playing poorly all offseason until the point when the pads came on. Now he's showing his speed off the edge, pressuring the QB, and looking more comfortable in Miami's defensive scheme.
- OL Ike Ndukwe - Ndukwe was the weak link on the offensive line for all of last season, but he played just well enough to start each week. Even with Donald Thomas back and likely to take over the RG spot once again, it was thought that Ndukwe would at least stick around as an experienced backup. But he's been getting beat often in practice, and the team may be better off keeping a younger guy with higer upside.
- Newly signed FB Matt Quillen left the team. That makes four people to quit the team so far this training camp. (Jared Bronson, SirVincent Rogers, Ethan Kilmer, and Matt Quillen)
- The team signed WR James Robinson (6'3, 193), formerly of the CFL, K Connor Barth, formerly of the Chiefs, and FB Joe Kowalewski, formerly of the Jets.
- Matt Roth still isn't practicing. David Martin returned to practice after sitting out on Friday.
- Shawn Murphy and Donald Thomas alternating reps at first team RG, with Murphy getting the majority.
- Sean Smith was promoted to first team CB opposite Will Allen, with Eric Green going to the second team.
- Randy Starks got some reps at first team RDE. That position is rotating between Phillip Merling, Tony McDaniel, and Starks.