Tony Sparano continued to fill out his coaching staff, as he hired Mike Maser to be the new Offensive Line coach for the Dolphins.
Maser, 60, has a whopping 34 years of coaching experience, with a dozen years of that being at the NFL level. Sparano is familiar with Maser from their time working together on the coaching staff of the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2002. Here is a look at his other coaching tenures:
- 1969: Buffalo University, student assistant
- 1970: Darien (Conn.) High School
- 1971-72: U.S. Military Prep School in Fort Belvoir, Va.
- 1973: Marshall, graduate assistant offensive line coach
- 1974-78: Bluefield (W.Va.) State College, offensive coordinator/head of recruiting
- 1979-80: Maine, assistant
- 1981-93: Boston College, offensive line coach
- 1995-2002: Jacksonville Jaguars, offensive line coach
- 2003-2006: Carolina Panthers, offensive line coach