- Both Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams practiced with the first team offense. Brown's participation was limited in contact drills, but he was able to make sharp cuts on his injured knee.
- Starting offensive line: LT Jake Long - LG Ikechuku Ndukwe - C Samson Satele - RG Justin Smiley - RT Vernon Carey
- Jason Taylor was the only player not in attendance. LB Charlie Anderson replaced him as the starting WLB. S Renaldo Hill (ACL), TE Anthony Fasano (shoulder), LB Channing Crowder (knee), C Steve McKinney (knee), and NT Paul Soliai (unknown) were all limited in practice. Kory Robertson took most of the second team reps at nose tackle.
- John Beck took most of the snaps with the first team while Josh McCown worked with the second team and Chad Henne with the third. The plan is for Beck and McCown to split reps with the first team as OTAs move forward.
- None of the QBs looked good.
- Jason Allen and Yeremiah Bell were the starting safeties. CB Andre' Goodman started opposite Will Allen. Matt Roth and Vonnie Holliday started at DE with Randy Starks and Phillip Merling backing them up. Lionel Dotson worked as a DE.
- Armando Salguero's blog report